I've been a little off the map and have actually experienced some great things since February. For an attempt at a quick update I will do a count-down.
10) I finished my first half marathon and am currently about a week and a half out from my second.
9) My sister got married in the Caribbean - equating into awesome family vacation in the Caribbean. Took my friend Patrick along who had never been out of the country - he has been bitten by the travel bug10) I finished my first half marathon and am currently about a week and a half out from my second.
8) I graduated in May with a double major in Political Science and International Studies - insert picture of me throwing my cap way in the air as you see in the movies but doesn't happen in real life
7) I road-tripped to McAllen Texas for an Alternative Spring Break (ASB) trip with 6 others from my university. We primarily worked with immigration communities from building houses to handing out flyers.6) I interned for the third summer in a row with the government. Worked 7:30 to 4:30 5 days a week - extremely exciting stuff right there - made good money though.
5) Was a bridesmaid in my friend's weddings - a gorgeous event
4) Ran my first Bix - 7 miles of hills - one of the hardest race courses in the Mid-West
3) Started Graduate School - Masters of European Union Studies and solidified a position as a Grad Assistant at the European Union Center
2) Started Turkish - WHAT??? haha yep tackling another language (continuing with my Italian Studies)
1) Living in a Vegetarian Co-Op with 8 (will soon be 9 and maybe 10) other people. Best decisions of my graduate career thus far!
4) Ran my first Bix - 7 miles of hills - one of the hardest race courses in the Mid-West
3) Started Graduate School - Masters of European Union Studies and solidified a position as a Grad Assistant at the European Union Center
2) Started Turkish - WHAT??? haha yep tackling another language (continuing with my Italian Studies)
1) Living in a Vegetarian Co-Op with 8 (will soon be 9 and maybe 10) other people. Best decisions of my graduate career thus far!
Post Zip-Lining in Antigua with my friend Patrick
Post Graduation with my Parentals
No comments:
Post a Comment